New to FBC? We can't wait to meet you.
We began REGATHERING May 24!
Some things you need to know:
1) Just because campus reopened May 24, don’t feel pressured to attend. That sounds strange, doesn’t it? We are very concerned about everyone’s personal health and safety. We want you to do what is best for you. If it is not time for you to come back to church, then just wait until it is. If you’re sick or symptomatic, please stay home.
2) May 24 and until further notice, we will be on campus for morning worship service only. We will continue to live stream on YouTube and Facebook.
3) No on campus Life Classes just yet.
4) No childcare/nursery just yet.
5) No breakfast (i.e. coffee, doughnuts and that other good stuff). We’re not happy about that either.
6) You will probably see some wearing masks and that’s perfectly ok. If you wish to wear a mask, please do.
7) Doors open at 10 and service begins at 10:40. We are using the north and south
entrances under the drive thru’s only. Our greeters and security team will assist you in entering and exiting the building.
8) Instead of passing offering plates, there are baskets at strategic locations before and after service. If you give as you enter, it may relieve some congestion as we exit. We encourage the continued use of online, mail or drop off options.
9) Practice good social distancing. We have blocked off every other pew in the worship center to create safe space for you and your family. We have overflow areas ready in the event that we determine the need. Please respect distance. We have plenty of hand sanitizer ready!
If you have questions, please ask. Again, our main
motivation is for everyone’s health and safety.
We are excited about Regathering for Worship! God is in control!
Our church is a place where all are invited in to discover who God is and the purpose He has for all of us in His story. We think church should be one of the most engaging and exciting places you go—a place where people of any and all backgrounds can experience a God who is real and relevant in their lives today. And that's exactly what we want to help you do!
If you've been following God your entire life, you're welcome here. If you're new to faith, you're welcome here. If you're not really sure you believe in God at all, you're welcome here. No matter where you are on the road to faith, we want to walk alongside you. Our hope is that as you join us on the journey, you'll discover a God who is active, alive, and at work in your life.
Church can be an intimidating place to visit — especially if you don’t know what to expect. We invite you to experience the gospel at First Baptist. You can engage with others and find places for your whole family to connect. We hope that through visiting with us, you will experience the hope, love and joy that comes from a community of people who love Jesus.
We look for God’s love in our lives as evidence that we have been truly worshiping Him. At First Baptist, worship is central to everything. Worship means recognizing God's goodness and responding to Him.
4:30pm Children's Choir
6:00pm Adult Bible Study
6:00pm Children's Classes
6:00pm FBC Youth Mid-week
We believe that practical, relevant teaching is the catalyst for transformation in an individual's life. Scripture is inspired by God, completely accurate, and our authority regarding Christian beliefs and the guide for Christian living.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...
Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area. No need to get caught up in the actual content of this body text, we've typed meaningless sentences.