New to FBC? We can't wait to meet you.
1) We want you to do what is best for you. If it is not time for you to come back to on campus worship, then just wait until it is. If you’re sick or symptomatic, please stay home. We will continue to live stream on YouTube and Facebook.
2) For now, there is one adult combined Life Class in the CLC Gym and one children (K- 5th grade) combined Life Class in the Kid's Worship room starting at 9:30 on Sunday mornings.
3) For Sunday morning worship service, doors open at 10 and service begins at 10:40. We are using the north and south entrances under the drive thru’s only. Our greeters and security team will assist you in entering and exiting the building.
4) We are offering child care during the Sunday morning worship for babies - 3 years old.
5) Instead of passing offering plates, there are baskets at strategic locations before and after service. If you give as you enter, it may relieve some congestion as we exit. We encourage the continued use of online, mail or drop off options.
6) Wednesday Night Prayer/Bible Study begins at 6:00 pm with all ages staring out in the Worship Center.
7) Please respect and practice good social distancing. We have arranged pews and chairs to help make that easier. Wear a mask if you wish. We have plenty of hand sanitizer ready!
If you have questions, please ask.
Our church is a place where all are invited in to discover who God is and the purpose He has for all of us in His story. We think church should be one of the most engaging and exciting places you go—a place where people of any and all backgrounds can experience a God who is real and relevant in their lives today. And that's exactly what we want to help you do!
If you've been following God your entire life, you're welcome here. If you're new to faith, you're welcome here. If you're not really sure you believe in God at all, you're welcome here. No matter where you are on the road to faith, we want to walk alongside you. Our hope is that as you join us on the journey, you'll discover a God who is active, alive, and at work in your life.
Church can be an intimidating place to visit — especially if you don’t know what to expect. We invite you to experience the gospel at First Baptist. You can engage with others and find places for your whole family to connect. We hope that through visiting with us, you will experience the hope, love and joy that comes from a community of people who love Jesus.
We look for God’s love in our lives as evidence that we have been truly worshiping Him. At First Baptist, worship is central to everything. Worship means recognizing God's goodness and responding to Him.
4:30pm Children's Choir
6:00pm Adult Bible Study
6:00pm Children's Classes
6:00pm FBC Youth Mid-week
We believe that practical, relevant teaching is the catalyst for transformation in an individual's life. Scripture is inspired by God, completely accurate, and our authority regarding Christian beliefs and the guide for Christian living.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...
Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area. No need to get caught up in the actual content of this body text, we've typed meaningless sentences.